Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two months and two plane trips to Florida later, we're back!

A lot has happened in the last two months. The Babe came into the world at 8:12 a.m. on Saturday July 19th.

I just reread my last post from that other world of pre-newborn-hood (sleep deprivation grants me permission to make up words) and am stunned at how much my life has changed. I have been completely remiss about blogging about our experiences but frankly was just too overwhelmed to shower or eat, much less type. The Babe and I just hit a stride though and I'm looking forward to sharing about our ups and downs in this increasingly shrinking apartment of ours.

I'm going to hit the rewind button and start by sharing a bit of our birth story and what we learned in the early weeks. Stay tuned...

No comments: